Fun ways to Organize your Desktop!

Okay, so how many of us teachers have overflowing desktops full of icons for things that we can't even figure out what they are!?

That was me. I had an awesome desktop background that exuded the goals of my school and was fun, and eye-catching. But it made it SO difficult to see my own icons and decipher what they were. (See the picture below for evidence!)


Then, a professor of mine shared a secret that may have just changed my life. There are some amazing desktop backgrounds that can act as an organizational system too!

So, now my desktop looks like this!

Isn't it cute!? I even have my little recycle bin under the desk! I don't know how I didn't think of this sooner. And, because you probably didn't think of it either, I am going to make your life easy, and share a bunch of these wallpapers with you so that you can give it a try! Check out the fun options below!
 This one is really fun for that beachy vibe!

 This is the one I used!
 I love how sleek and modern this one looks!

 This one even has a space for your recycling bin!

 I love the crumpled paper on this one. It feels really like a desktop!

 This is another one with a beachy vibe!






You can always Google for office desktop backgrounds too and see what comes up! These are just the ones that I really enjoyed. How is your desktop doing? Share a pic with me over on Instagram @mamaeggscva!

Comments

Popular Posts